Thursday, September 10, 2026

irish delight

 

Ekene Patience – Great Recommendations

Irish Delight

Irish Delight

Hello! My name is Ekene Patience. On this page, I share with youIrish delight. I hope you enjoy!

Business PlanHere

Price

Hello friends, I am on Fiverr. The charge of listing the goods and services on this page is five euros on monthly basis.

The charge of (every) social media updates with affiliate link is also five euros. I shall write blog post and share on twitter, youtube, instagram, linkedin, Facebook and emailing.

Trade by Barter Here

Advertising fee – Here

All in All, I do charge ten euros on monthly basis.

Please do ask me for a payment request by whatsapp or via email, i also accept cash and western union transfer

If you do not wish to have your goods and services enlisted here, do send me an email or a WhatsApp message.

signed by management

30-10-2022

Ekene Patience Nesiagho

Email – ebonycare29@yahoo.com

Whatsapp – +31683059224

Advertising Fee – Here

my cv – Here

My website – Here

Facebook Here

Instagram Here

Pinterest Here

YoutubeHere

p.s. I also accept gift cards, vouchers, jewelries, a free night stay at a nice hotel. The worth of the gift/voucher should be equivalent to my monthly/ yearly rate stated above.

Thank you so much for your anticipated patronage and coperation.

signed by management

Ekene Patience Nesiagho

My Fabulous Beauties Photos 1 Here

My Fabulous Beauties Photos 2 Here

My Fabulous Beauties Photos 3 Here

My Fabulous Beauties – Here

My short stories on Amazon Here

FacebookHere

PinterestHere

My Tiktok videos – Basic English language and dutch lesson – Here

Bolt Dublin – Here

Hilton Dublin – Here

West County Hotel Dublin – Here

Airbnb Dublin Here

Oliver Marketing Agency – Here

Grant Thorsten – Here

Brand Bastion Dublin Here

Thunder Road Cafe Here

Hunter Savage – Here

Comfort Home Care – Here

Trail Finders Flight Ticketing Agencies – Here

Upgrade your plan to remove the banner and unlock more features, from €4/month
Upgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment

ghananian delight

  Ghananian Delight Hello! My name is Ekene Patience . Below are the goods and services i have used , mentioned and do recommend on my youtu...