Wednesday, September 9, 2026

patience ekene blog


Blog

Recomended Beauty Shops

Hello, my beautiful friends and family, how are you I hope you all are doing wellToday I am doing to share with you beauty shops in my own opinion 1. Sami Hair Amsterdam 2. Kruidvat 3. Etos 4. Trekpleister 5. Ici Paris xl 6. Me Gorgeous Rotterdam 7. Lyold Pharmacy 8. Amazon 9 Ali Express 10 Jumia 11   Yari Cosmetics Rotterdam Zuidplein 12 The Body Shop Brussels

Lees verder »

Pharmaceutical Shops

Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you I hope you all are doing well Today i am going to share with you great pharmaceutical shops in my own opinion Benu Apotheek Sho Nutrition Medplus Boots CVS Pharmacy Kruidvat Trekpleister Alpha Pharmacy Lagos Nigeria Lloyds Pharmacy Antwerpen Central Station Medicijn Man Amsterdam These above

Lees verder »

Best News Channels

Hello my beautiful friends and family, How are you, I hope you all are doing well! Today, I am going to share with great news channels in my own opinion CNN BBC MTV music channel Aljazeera Nos News NTA News RTL 5 NPO3 I offer basic english language and basic dutch language tutorials, you may

Lees verder »

Road Transport Companies recommended By me

Hello my beautiful friends and family, How are you I hope you all are doing well. Today, I am going to share with you best road road transport companies in my own opinion Petermans Newyork Greyhound Newyork Euro Star Brussels Midi Megabus Iyare Motors Chisco transport Lagos Nigeria Red Coach USA Mega Bus NS train

Lees verder »

Innoson Manufacturing Vehicle

Innoson Manufacturing Vehicle Hello, my beautiful friends and family , how re you I hope you all are doing well. Today, I am going to share with you information about Innoson manufacturing vehicles Mikano. Toyota, innoson are very popular automobile companies in Lagos Nigeria Innoson manufacturing vehicles is a very good company in Lagos Nigeria Many persons

Lees verder »

Best Supermarkets

Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you, I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you best supermarket in my own opinion Thais Supermarket Dirk Lidl Tesco Asda Carrefour Maroc Carrefour Antwerpen Shoprite Albert Heijn Walmart Greenwich supermarket Owerri Wazobia Market Housten Texas Spar Supermarket Middelburg Jumbo

Lees verder »

Belgian Hotels

Hello my beautiful friends and family, how are you i hope.you all are doingwell Today i am going to share with you great belgian hotels in my own opinion The Dominican Hotel Brussels NH Hotel Antwerpen Hotel Amigo Brussels Maison Emile Antwerpen Golden Tulip Antwerpen Central Park Hotel Kortrijk Van der Valk Hotel Gent Noman

Lees verder »

Travel Agencies Recommended By Me

Travel Agencies Recommended By Me Hello my beautiful friends and family, How are you, I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you great travel agencies in my own opinion Momondo Estivant tours Secure Travel and Tours  Wakanow Solite Global Travels Njetours Scotia travel Emmye travels Benin City Tui

Lees verder »

Hair Shops Recommended By Me

Hello my beautiful friends and famiky, how are you I hope you all are doing well Today, i am going to share with you great hair shops in my own opinion Rubbies Signature Lagos Nigeria Bosette Hair Housten Texas Wigs By Ladylydia My extentions Lekki Unicorn Hair Queen Housten Texas Sense Hair Salon, Rotterdam Plaza

Lees verder »

Italian Hotels

  Hello my beautiful friends and family, how are you, I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share you great italian hotels in my own opinion NH Hotel Rome St Regis Rome Hotel Oro Blu Milano Mandarin Oriental Milan Leonardo Hotel Milan Radisson Blu Milano Hotel King Mokinba Milano  Ibis

Lees verder »

Best Homecare Companies

Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you I hope you all are doing well .Today I am going to share with you great home care companies in my own opinion   Wvo zorg zeeland Elder Uk Call In Homecare Edinburgh Allevo SVRZ Zeelandcare Visiting Angels London London Care Vegro zorg winkel Delft  Helping

Lees verder »

Fashion shops for Lovely Outfits

  Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you   I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you great fashion shops in my own opinion     Dior Shein Nelly.com Temu Wish Black and Royal Lifestyle Fashion shop Rotterdam City Gerry Weber Middelburg G-Star Jeans Versace Fendi

Lees verder »

Oil and Gas Companies Recommended By Me

Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you I hope you all are doing well Today i am going to share with you great oil and gas companies in my own opinon Chevron Aramco Oil and Gas Fox Petroleum Eni Oil and Gas Shell Exxon Mobile Nest Oil NNPC Total Energies Halliburton Rennaisance Oil

Lees verder »

Best Homecare Companies

Hello my beautiful friends and fmily, How are you I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you great home care companies in my own opinion Wvo zorg zeeland Elder Uk Call In Homecare Edinburgh Allevo SVRZ Zeelandcare Visiting Angels London London Care Vegro zorg winkel Delft  Helping hands

Lees verder »

Favourite Beauty Shop

Hello my beautiful friends and family, how are you I hope you all are doing well Today I am going to share with you great beauty shops in my own opinion 1. Sami Hair Amsterdam 2. Kruidvat 3. Etos 4. Trekpleister 5. Ici Paris xl 6. Me Gorgeous Rotterdam 7. Lyold Pharmacy 8. Amazon 9 Ali Express 10 Jumia 11   Yari Cosmetics Rotterdam Zuidplein 12 The Body

Lees verder »

Real Estate Companies Recommended By Me

Hello my beautiful friends and family, How are you I hope you all are doing well Today, i am going to share with you great real estate companies in my own opinion Regus Pacy Home Asaba Oliviero Properties Limited Citacle Realtor Abuja Champions Properties Abuja Nigeria Calfort Realty Abuja Vines Realthy Lagos Nigeria Superite Real

Lees verder »

Best Banks

Hello my beautiful friends and family, how are you I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you best banks in my own opinion Zenith bank FCMB Bank Eco Bank Stanbic IBTC UBA Banks GTB Bank SNS Bank ABN AMBRO ING BANK RABO bank Access Bank Halifax Bank PNC

Lees verder »

Great Automobile Companies

Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you great automobile companies in my own opinion   Affordable Cars Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Chidi Mike Cars Mitsubishi AMsterdam Ayola Cars Dek Automobile Daf Breda Van Poelgeest BMW Cars Amsterdam Bos &

Lees verder »

News Channels

Hello my beautiful friends and family How are you I hope you all are doing well Today i am going to share with you great news channel in my own opinion CNN BBC MTV music channel Aljazeera Nos News NTA News RTL 5 NPO3 These above mentioned news chanel does broadcast very good news Cnn

Lees verder »

Photographers Recommended By Me

Hello my beautiful friends and family how are you I hope you all are doing well Today, I am going to share with you great photographers in my own opinion 1. Frank van Naamen 2. Arielle Froza Photography Amsterdam 3. Peter Van Heulen Photography 4. Rommen Photography Rotterdam 5 photoshoots.be 6 George Okoro photography Abuja 7 Tectra media Abuja 8 Blue Sky Photography

Lees verder »

No comments:

Post a Comment

ghananian delight

  Ghananian Delight Hello! My name is Ekene Patience . Below are the goods and services i have used , mentioned and do recommend on my youtu...